Produced, engineered and/or composed over 30 Australian record releases; including Epicure, Mark Seymour, Shakaya, John Stevens, Tripod, Black Arm Band live albums, Wendy Mathews and Divinyls.
He has composed TV and corporate video scores including Through my eyes, the story of Lindy Chamberlain. (Network 7 two part mini-series) and Get Grubby TV ABC children’s series.
In 2012 he guest produced in the US for acclaimed American Rock producer Sylvia Massey.
In 2014 he was invited to London England to produce tracks for English singer songwriter Mike Marlin.
As guitarist and performer, Cameron spent a decade in Australian hard rock act Horsehead and now regularly tours the country with Mark Seymour and the Undertow. Performance highlights include a 10 date Australian tour with Metallica and MCG AFL Grand Final appearances with Mark Seymour.
2014/17 highlights include:
- producing and mixing Dirtgirl albums (Internationally syndicated children’s animation series)
- producing and mixing Hunters and Collectors AFL grand final, half time performance
- producing and mixing ABC station ID TVC, (Our ABC – throw your arms around me)
- composing, producing and full sound mix on Get Grubby TV -20 part ABC children’s series.
- mixing James Reyne’s “All The Hits” live album
- producing, playing on and mixing Mark Seymour and the Undertow Roll Back the Stone double album.
- reacquainting himself with the cello after a 30 year lay off.