RAM XVIII Week 2
It’s an exciting week at Rock Academy with the crew from Big Music coming to town to perform at our show on Thursday night, plus we have some additional workshops to get involved with, being run by some of Melbourne’s finest musicians and songwriters. The difference to a normal workshop is the addition of the Big Music crew and Young Lions from Week 1 joining in as well.
Then on Friday afternoon we are staging our very first All Ages gig at Wrangler Studios, featuring the Big Music crew, our touring bands, some of the awesome bands formed at Rock Academy and an amazing headliner (just can’t announce them yet), it’s going to be one hella party to celebrate the end of Rock Academy XVIII.
The extra workshops and gig tickets can be purchased below to avoid missing out.
- Sun-Wed (January 12-15), rehearsal at Bakehouse Studios, 10am-4pm each day all in preparation for the end of program performance show.
- Thursday afternoon workshops with Big Music Sydney and special (to be announced) mentors – Songwriting, Guitar, Drums, Vocals and Bass.- Extra Tkt req’d
- Performance Show at The Central Club Hotel on Thursday night (January 16).
- Friday, January 17, Special show at Wrangler Studios featuring Big Music Sydney, Rock Academy Sydney Tour Bands plus other bands formed through Rock Academy and yet to be announced headliner – Extra Tkt req’d.
Pricing: Rock Academy $465
Workshop (Songwriting & Instrument) $40
Wrangler Gig Ticket $15
Note – Re: Booking Form.
The booking process is a little clunky at the moment.
- Select the ticket type and hit ‘Add to Cart’ button below the options,
- You’ll be taken to the Cart page.
- If everything is ok, select the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Attendee Registration page, add the details requested and hit the small button, “Save Attendee Info”, at the base of the form
- You will be returned to the same page, but all of your info will show up. Hit the orange text, “Back to Cart”
- This takes you back to the Cart page, hit “Proceed to Checkout”
- You will now be on the Billing Info page, complete the details and select payment method and hit the “continue to payment” button
- Then hit the “Place Order” button if paying by Credit Card a small window will appear for entry of card information, then hit the “Pay” button to finalise.
As I said it’s a bit clunky, hopefully, we’ll have it streamlined soon.